Home WT.Social Forums WT.Social Forum ENGLISH WT:social, A Social Network Focused on Facts + Collaboration

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Good day everyone,

WT:social is a new social network, created by Jimmy Wales, focused on news and collaboration.

I think this is a good idea.

PaDi
      Participant

I hate facebook, we need a new system

Greig593
      Participant

What’s happening here? :)))) Yeah!!!

girlskout
      Participant

So much hype and so little actual material (so far). I hope they add some features or at least more tutorials soon so people don’t get turned off after they built all this momentum! 260,000 is a LOT of people who want a new home!

StraightArrow
      Participant

Denver man charged with firing rifle in RiNo parking garage faces up to 10 years in prison
      Nobody was injured in the Saturday incident

The Denver man suspected of firing a rifle from a RiNo parking garage last weekend could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted of the charges filed against him Wednesday.

Bryan Lambert, 39, was charged with two counts of criminal mischief, two counts of using a prohibited large-capacity magazine during a crime and one count of using a prohibited weapon.

Police arrested Lambert on Saturday near Coors Field after receiving reports of shots being fired just before noon in a bustling area of the RiNo neighborhood.

Lambert had an MP15 AR-15 rifle and 60 rounds of ammunition with him when he was arrested, according to the probable cause statement from his arrest.

Police found nine shell casings in a parking garage in the 2700 block of Blake Street.

When they reviewed security footage from the garage, they saw video of Lambert firing the rifle in the garage — damaging two vehicles — and pointing the gun at passing traffic below.

Nobody was injured in the incident, but police closed multiple city blocks while they investigated Saturday

By Elise Schmelzer | eschmelzer@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
      November 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.