Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Medito
      Participant

No disrespect, but this is just a plain straight internet forum that’s been around since the 90’s. How on Earth is this supposed to replace Facebook and Twitter?

dcarr
      Participant

My thoughts exactly – this project is going to be a total failure if more engaging features aren’t added soon.

Jannah
      Participant

Starting over is always hard.

doylecj
      Participant

Man…had high hopes coming in and this is a huge disappointment. Why can no one seem to make a facebook “like” social media platform to compete??

vax
      Participant

even facebook had more going on when it launched. what is “social” about this? no profiles, no feeds, no posts shared with friends..

Spanky_Dog_Ron
      Participant

I hope you are intending to add features.
      I’m no Social Media Snob.. This is quite Nostalgic of the Forums I used to hang around in during the early 2000’s before me and my friends I made there migrated to Facebook.

Once my latest Facebook Ban is over, I intend to say my goodbyes to my friends and leave Facebook for good.

But, I agree with others on here, you need to up your game son! If we want to defeat Facebook? It’s gotta feel like a Social Network at least, I’m not greedy for features and I’ll wait as long as It takes to see WT become that Facebook we’ve always wanted without the spying and 3rd Party Bots.

But if this is what it’s going to be? Then I can’t see you achieving this.

BryanKeithRohrer
      Participant

Aww I was hoping for something good, and will keep checking back for updates, but this is to close to the old bulletin boards that were in the early eighties.

jqanderson11546
      Participant

Why is the WT.SOcial Forum ENGLISH filled with foreign languages?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.