Home WT.Social Forums WT.Social Forum ENGLISH Does this site make sense yet? Anything happen in Feb or is it over?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Lyricon
      Participant

Hey. I am trying to understand why this site is here.

Kris Bauer
      Participant

Doesn’t make sense to me yet either.

devi666
        Participant

📜 so what is hapoening? Im new

AnitaMay
      Participant

Looks like we arrived at the party early. Seems what we need are some Web & Graphic designers to create spaces for participants to meet and share their knowledge.

AnitaMay
      Participant

Okay, after stumbling around the site, I see that this is established to be a NEWS forum and not a social forum. That’s good, we can use a trusted and curated site for real information and NOT a slanted personal presentation of questionable events or another sales pitch.
      But, that did not seem clear to me when registering and I’m afraid I’ve made comments assuming that this was an alternative to fb or twitter, i.e. a social platform.
      I’m still interested but will have to visit the WTS to see how this is going to work.

MaraDover
      Participant

The site was headlines as a social media site. So I too misunderstood what it was for. Was hoping but oh well.

stringal
      Participant

It’s a framework with no interest besides seeing if signing in is possible…Apparently did it!!!

photoTed
      Participant

As I’ve never used FB and have no intention, I welcome an alternative, although based on the dearth of posts it doesn’t seem as thought much is going on at the moment.

Although maybe the launch had good timing with so many isolated these days.

Let’s hope something comes of it.

Tibi
      Participant

That was my thought as well… because, you know WT.SOCIAL. Anyway, I’m really curious how this develops.

Leckey
      Participant

It doesn’t to me. I dislike that politics are disallowed, and adult topics? Wow. Neither HAS to go in the gutter, that’s for sure. This is bland, although future use would assume it will change. And I would like FB style threading under a post. MeWe, BeBe (?), FB and LI are all based on that idea.

Lyricon
      Participant

Hi. Thank you to those who took the time to reply.
      Is there anything of importance happening this week?
      Thanks in advance and hope we all can be here a year from now when I may understand this site better.

Jeff WG
      Participant

I read “alternative to FB”. I guess that’s true if one is hoping to avoid posts 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.